Broward County Government Managers from 6 County Agencies
“Diversity in the Workplace”
Instructors: Dr. Donna Goldstein, Dr. Denise Munoz, and Prof. Luis Morales
Developed and Provided by: Development Associates International
Scores 1 =
Sample Responses to “Diversity in the Workplace”
Question — “Overall, how would you describe this training session?”
• The best course I’ve ever taken since employed by Broward County for 14.5 years!!
• Very entertaining, educational, interesting and insightful
• Informative and user fnendly
• Very good class and instructors
Question — “What did you find most valuable about this training?”
• The difference between each other
• How to love everyone no matter what nationality; to adapt to different cultures; to be kind friendly, and helpful to people of all cultures
• The fact that we could all learn from one another and not judge people
• Learning more cultural differences; how receptive the employees in the class were to the ideas being taught
• The diversity of the group; real world experiences and meeting other people
• Seeing the depth of my own prejudices
• Becoming aware
Question — “Could this training be improved to meet your needs?”
• This course was well organized, presented and the instructors very skilled; keep things going the way they are!
• Yes, by having a 2 day course!! Need more hours!!
• Give this class to all employees
Question — “Would you recommend this training program?” and Comments
• Thanks for symbolizing cultural diversity in your presentation and speakers
• All 3 instructors did a great job; all the different backgrounds really worked!
• Yes, of course. I’m going to tell everyone!!
• This class should be required of all county employees
• Good fun
• Thank you — great!
Development Associates International, 3389 Sheridan St #309, Hollywood, FL 33021