Programs - Management
All of our
programs are custom-designed by Dr. Donna Goldstein and our staff of experienced
training professionals to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Each program can be addressed in time blocks ranging from half-day to
weeklong programs combining several modules/themes.
graphics and multimedia facilitation can be provided for any of our programs or to support
Development and Training Programs
Thinking and Problem Solving in Action
Managing a Diverse Workforce:
- Six Keys to Success
Management/Supervisory Fundamentals, i.e.,
- Managing High Potentials
- Goal Setting - Motivational Tools
- Painless Performance Evaluation
- Coaching, Mentoring and Motivating
- Effective Delegation
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Conflict Resolution - Tools and Strategies
- Orienting and Training New Employees
- Successful Meeting Management
- Communication, Listening and Feedback
Ready for an Executive Coach?